F, b. 1826, d. after 1910
Lucinda was born in 1826 at Randolph, Georgia, United States. She married Edwin W. Tompkins, son of Partin Tompkins and Elizabeth (--?--), on 2 September 1843 at Randolph, Georgia, United States.1 Lucinda died after 1910 at Covington, Alabama, United States.
Children of Lucinda Randolph and Edwin W. Tompkins
- Sarah Elizabeth Tompkins b. 1 May 1844, d. 17 Jun 1934
- James Marshall Tompkins b. 1847, d. 1863
- Andrew Jackson Tompkins b. c 1848, d. 21 Dec 1892
- William Jasper Tompkins+ b. c 1851, d. 1928
- Nancy Ann Tompkins+ b. Nov 1855
- Martha Ellafair Tompkins+ b. 25 Jun 1858, d. 31 Aug 1958
- Mary Tompkins+ b. Oct 1862, d. 1930
- Amanda Tompkins+ b. c 1864, d. 21 Jan 1955
- Caroline Tompkins b. c 1869
- Eliza Tompkins+ b. 1871
- [S75] Randolph Co. GA Marriage Records, p. 693.
F, b. 23 November 1900, d. August 1993
Aggie was born on 23 November 1900. She married Burie Gard Parrish, son of James Parrish and Martha Ellafair Tompkins.1 Aggie died in August 1993 at Covington, Alabama, United States, at age 92.
Children of Aggie White and Burie Gard Parrish
Mary Ray Parrish
F, b. 21 September 1924
- 5th great-granddaughter of John Tompkins
M, b. 6 August 1916, d. 19 October 1974
Navelle was born on 6 August 1916 at Walton, Florida, United States. Navelle died on 19 October 1974 at age 58.
Child of Navelle Kilpatrick and Bertha Mae Huggins
- Elaine Kilpatrick b. 6 Feb 1947, d. 19 Aug 1961
James W. Parrish
M, b. 16 October 1916
- 5th great-grandson of John Tompkins
James was born on 16 October 1916 at Covington, Alabama, United States.1 He was the son of Millard Fillmore Parrish and Minnie O. White. He married Clodine F. (--?--).1
Minnie O. White
F, b. 24 July 1895, d. 24 October 1969
Minnie was born on 24 July 1895. She married Millard Fillmore Parrish, son of James Parrish and Martha Ellafair Tompkins.1 Minnie died on 24 October 1969 at Covington, Alabama, United States, at age 74.
Children of Minnie O. White and Millard Fillmore Parrish
M, b. circa 1820, d. 10 October 1892
- 2nd great-grandson of John Tompkins
Micajah was born circa 1820 at Georgia, United States.1 He was the son of Partin Tompkins and Elizabeth (--?--). Micajah died on 10 October 1892 at Covington, Alabama, United States.
- [S408] 1850 Census Covington AL, Household of Josiah Jones, Lawyer, Dw. 498, Fm. 498. Listed as Waggoner born GA.
F, b. circa 1885
Terethia was born circa 1885. She married Benjamin Wright Tompkins, son of Martha Ellafair Tompkins.1